GOOD LOVE Audiobook Giveaway
Would you like to listen to my new audiobook absolutely free? Audible has provided me with promotional codes for Good Love, which I’d like to share with you. I have posted several of the codes below to offer on a first-come, first-serve basis.
You don’t have to read the Until Ray trilogy before listening to Good Love. It's a stand-alone novel centered around Sarita Saint and Boone Sawyer, two of the main characters from the trilogy.
Also, Good Love briefly introduces the main character in a novel that I’m releasing next month that I’m extremely excited about, and I can't stress the word extremely enough. I'll be providing more details about my upcoming novel very soon.
In exchange for the Good Love audiobook code, an honest review is not only appreciated but also helpful. Some audiobook listeners choose titles solely on reviews.
To redeem the code, please do the following:
1. Go to my book's page on Audible.com: https://www.audible.com/pd/B07K7VBRS3
2. Add the audiobook to your cart.
3. If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.com account or log in.
4. Go to https://www.audible.com/at/redeem. Enter the promo code and click "Redeem" to receive a credit for the title in your cart.
5. Head back to your cart. Make sure the button that says "1 Credit" is selected and that your subtotal reads $0.00 dollars.
6. You may proceed through the checkout by clicking “Proceed to Checkout” and “Complete purchase” on the subsequent page.
Both the ACX recipient and redeemer of their promo codes are bound by Audible’s Promotional Code Terms and Conditions, which can be found here: https://www.audible.com/legal-terms/gift-terms?moduleId=201654410.
If the above codes have already been redeemed but you’d still like to listen to Good Love, I have several additional codes for those who contact me directly. You can either message me through Facebook, or send an email on email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your consideration. If you aren't interested, please share this with someone who might be.
For those who do listen, I hope you enjoy!